Answers to the Questions We Hear Most
Where do I find the model number on my tool?
Your model number is generally located as part of the UPC or barcode number. The UPC label is usually located on the handle of your tool.
How should I maintain my tools to keep them in good working order?
Proper care of your tools will make your investment last and add benefit to your gardening experience. Here are some guidelines to follow:
Long handled tools:
- Clean your tools after each use. Wipe the handles, blades, forks and edges with a clean cloth. Use soap (Lysol® and Pine Sol® are safe) to loosen dirt and crusted material. Fine steel wool and a light oil can also be used on the metal blades to remove rust and stains. Be careful not to use some cleaners, such as bleach solutions, that may damage the metal parts of your tools
- If the tool has an edge, sharpen it with a sharpening tool, file or sharpening stone. Shovel blades can be periodically sharpened to improve digging performance
- Coat blades with a light oil such as machine oil, silicon spray, or something similar
- Store your tools in a safe, dry location, preferably kept locked or secured from children
- Rinse the tray with a garden hose after each use and air dry
- Grease bearings (ball bearing wheels include a zerk)
- Check tire pressure before using, especially after long periods of storage
- You may apply a wood protectant/sealant to wood handles as needed
- Store your wheelbarrow inside if possible, or, if outdoors, tray down or standing up so water will not collect in the tray
What is the warranty on my tools?
Our warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. It does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the tool. Please view our warranty statement or go to the actual product in question on our website for specific warranty information.
Do I have to register for my warranty to be effective?
No, Razor-Back does not require registration for your warranty to be effective. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Where can I find your product in my area?
If I send in an email request, how soon can I expect a response?
We make every effort to respond to email requests on our website within 24 hours. If you have not received a response to your email, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-807-2589.
Where can I buy Razor-Back products?
Use the Where to Buy feature on each product page to see where you can find a product online or local to you. This list is not exhaustive and there may be a local retailer near you.